Bluetooth Troubleshooting Tips
Having trouble connecting your Babyscripts BP monitor with Bluetooth? Here are a few tips and tricks we suggest.
Ensure your BP monitor has Bluetooth capability
Depending on your healthcare provider, you may receive a Bluetooth-connected BP monitor, or you may receive a manual BP montior. To double check if your BP monitor has Bluetooth capability, take the BP monitor out of the box.
The Bluetooth BP monitor should have a black face, and a white Bluetooth logo on the bottom front:
If you have an iPhone but are having trouble connecting your BP monitor with Bluetooth, it may have to do with your settings for the Babyscripts myJourney app.
Here is what we suggest:
1. On your iPhone, open the "Settings" app.
2. Scroll down the page until you start to see all of your apps listed out.
3. Click into the Babyscripts myJourney app settings.
4. Ensure that Bluetooth is toggled ON.
Once you've updated this setting, try connecting your BP monitor again in the Babyscripts myJourney app.
iPhone & Android Users
Here are some basic tips we always suggest if you are having trouble connecting your BP monitor with Bluetooth.
- In your phone's settings, turn your Bluetooth off, and on again.
- Remove the batteries from your BP monitor - wait about 20 seconds, and then reinsert them and try to pair again.
- Reach out to Babyscripts Support (email@example.com) and we can help you troubleshoot one-on-one based on your specific phone type.
Helpful tip: If for some reason you are unable to pair your BP monitor with Bluetooth, the Babyscripts myJourney app also has an option to manually enter in your BP readings.