How to Pair Your BP Monitor With Bluetooth
If you received a Bluetooth-connected blood pressure monitor in your myJourney Kit, you can pair your BP monitor with the Babyscripts myJourney app via Bluetooth! This way, your BP readings will automatically transfer over to the app. Here's how to pair your BP monitor with Bluetooth.
1. First things first - make sure that your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are both turned on.
Also be sure that your phone allows the Babyscripts myJourney app to use Bluetooth.
2. Visit the Health section and click on "Blood Pressure"
3. Click "Blood Pressure" to add a new reading.
4. Then, click "Bluetooth Reading".
5. Make sure you are prepared to take your reading.
Click "Continue" when you are ready to proceed.
6. On your BP monitor, press and hold the "START" button until you see the letters "PR" on the screen of monitor. Then click the "Connect" button in the app.
7. You should then get a Bluetooth pairing request on your phone.
Click "Pair" to complete the pairing process. Then press "Continue" in the app.
8. To prepare for your reading, place the cuff on your arm as shown in the picture. Then click "Continue".
9. Once you see the "Start Measuring" screen, press the "START" button on your BP monitor.
Your BP monitor should then start to inflate to take your reading.
10. Once your BP reading is complete, you can save it in the app.
Click "Save" to save your BP reading in the Blood Pressure section of the app.
11. You're done!
Come back each week to take a new BP reading through the app.