How to Add a New Pregnancy to Your Babyscripts myJourney Account
If you are pregnant and used Babyscripts myJourney in the past, you can simply add a new pregnancy to your existing Babyscripts myJourney account! Here's how:
1. Log into your Babyscripts myJourney app.
You can use the same login credentials from your last pregnancy.
- If you can't remember your password, you can request a password reset.
- If you can't remember what email address your account is under, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Visit the "Profile" section and click on "My Pregnancies"
3. Click on "Add new pregnancy"
4. Here, you can add your new pregnancy information. Then click "Save".
You can add a photo associated with this pregnancy, a nickname for the pregnancy, and select your estimated due date.
5. Once you've added your new pregnancy information, go back to the "Timeline" section to see updated content based on your gestational age.
You'll be able to see a history of any past and current pregnancies associated with Babyscripts myJourney in the "My Pregnancies" section.