Pregnancy and Postpartum Checklists
Navigating your pregnancy or postpartum journey can be overwhelming at times - that's why we created checklists in the Babyscripts myJourney app! Checklists are designed to help guide you through important milestones and to-dos during each trimester of your pregnancy and beyond.
Please note: Checklists are a new app feature currently being rolled out to patients at select health systems. If you don't see checklists in your app just yet, please be patient - they will be coming soon!
How to use checklists:
To view your checklists, open the app and visit Health > Checklist.
Here, you'll find different checklists for the first, second, and third trimesters, as well as the postpartum period. Click into the checklist that corresponds with where you are in your pregnancy journey.
Within each checklist, you'll find a mix of information:
- Resources to help guide and inform you throughout your pregnancy or postpartum journey. For example:
- What to plan for or think about depending on the trimester you're in
- Decisions you may need to make or consider
- Ways to keep you and your baby healthy
- To-do items during each trimester. These may include labs, tests, or screenings that are important for you or the health of your baby.
- Reminders about what to plan for or what's to come in each trimester.
We hope you'll find the checklists in the app useful and informative during your pregnancy or postpartum experience!
Have feedback or questions?
Don't hesitate to reach out to Babyscripts Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.