How to Reset Your Password
Forgot your password for the Babyscripts myJourney app? No sweat - it's easy to reset your password!
1. On the login screen of the app, enter your email address and click "Login"
2. Select "Don't remember your password?"
If you're unsure of the email address associate with your account, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll be taken to a "Reset your password" page. Select "Send Email" and the bottom of the screen.
After hitting "Send Email" you'll get a green pop-up letting you know a password reset has been sent.
3. Check your email inbox for a "Reset your password" email.
Click the URL link or the "Confirm" button in the email to reset your password.
4. On the next screen, enter in the new password you'd like to use.
Note: passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
When you've entered your password, click the "Reset password" button, and you'll get a message letting you know your password has successfully been changed.
5. Log into the Babyscripts myJourney app with your new password!
Once your password has been reset, you can log back into the Babyscripts myJourney app.
- Enter your email address under "Registered User" and click "Sign In".
- On the next screen, enter in your new password.